OMG my wedding is 8 months away, and I have Absolutely nothing! Crunch time! Currently I am making appointments with vendors, but to kick things of I decided to ask each of my girls in a special unique way. And each was invited to the bridal tea party. So first task was making the bridesmaids books that they were getting as a part of their gifts 🙂
I went to target
And picked up some cute polka dot binders! When I saw them in the aisle. It was love at first sight! To go with the binders I got pretty paper, tabs, pens and post it notes.
I created the following tabs:
Calendar: I printed a Calendar for all the months leading to the big day
Contacts: Here I had a sheet with important vendor numbers, party member numbers and parent information
Duties: This page was customized to each girls title, such as maid of honor or bridesmaid
Checklist: Was a timeline and a list of all the things they needed to do (and again this was customized by title)
Your task: Was left blank. Here the girls could write their own tasks.
I promise: Here I wrote a sentimental letter and a pelage to the girls, basically that I would not be a bridezilla.
The Big Day: Right now that page is empty. But as I finalize information I will let the girls know.
If anyone wants templates to these documents, please comment below and I will put them up in a post!
- Bridesmaid 1961 (bridalveils.wordpress.com)
- Wedding Dress – How To Be A Smart Bridesmaid (gougougu.wordpress.com)
- Wedding Dress – How To Be A Smart Bridesmaid (lx957533.wordpress.com)
- Bridesmaid’s Dresses (engagedandgettingmarried.wordpress.com)
- Wedding Dress – How To Be A Smart Bridesmaid (angfengw.wordpress.com)
- 5 creative ways to ask your bridesmaids (weddingplannersecrets.wordpress.com)